P2 class’ Blog- by Molly.

Well done for the gardening pupils of liss JS

Special greeting from class P.2 Liss school.

We also did some garden that was led by the teacher concerned with gardening compound and the environment.

We planted sweet potatoes in the school garden which Moris is now using in teaching soil and other related content to his class.

we think that when Adam and Heather come up they will taste our potatoes on their Menu.DSCN1823 DSCN1823 DSCN1826 DSCN1836 DSCN1839

Some of the pictures of pupils doing land raising for potato planting

My pupils were very happy to receive special greetings from Liss school the blog we discussed this morning with my class P.2

More to come

Done by Molly –

This entry was posted in Kafuro Primary School, School News, Sharing. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to P2 class’ Blog- by Molly.

1. jarmstrong says:

Hello Molly and Class P2,

You look like you have been hard at work too! We would love to see your sweet potatoes when they are harvested. Hopefully we will have some more pictures to share soon too.

Mrs Armstrong and Gardening Club

2. hgreen says:

Hello Molly and P2
    I really liked seeing your photos – you are working really hard. Well done! My class (class HG) are also growing potatoes but they are not the sweet variety. We buy sweet potatoes from the supermarket. I think yours will be much more tastier.
    Keep up the good work,
    From Heather