Letter reply.

Hello Class MG, my class Primary Six has been writing letters to reply the ones that were sent to us in July.
They very much enjoy reading your letters and hope you will also enjoy what they have written to you.

We have been learning about polygons in maths , what what have you been learning?
Greetings to you all.

This entry was posted in Kafuro Primary School, language. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Letter reply.

1. mandygrant says:

Hello Moris, I am sorry it has taken us a long while to reply to you and here is a reply written by Lois B.

Tuesday 17th November, 2015
    Dear Primary Six,
    I’m sure we will enjoy reading your lovely letters!
    How exciting, and very interesting and I love maths! At the moment, our main topic is the Anglo Saxons and Vikings. We are learning about King Alfred the Great in history, and if he was really that great or not. In English, we have just about finished writing Newspaper reports, and we are learning about measurements in Maths.
    How are your bees doing? Ours are great, and last year we collected the honey and set up a honey raffle. We all can’t wait until we get to taste yours!
    Class MG is buzzing with excitement and we can’t wait to read your fantastic letters!
    Greetings to you all.
    Yours sincerely,
    Lois CA Boyle, year six member of class MG.