WELCOME TO UGANDA, JESS

Dear Jess, we thank you for the great decision you have taken to come and visit Uganda the pearl of Africa.

All your friends in Uganda can’t wait to meet and work with you. we are all excited about learning from you and as you learn from us too,

I hope that this will be the best trip of your life, and I must mention, Uganda is exceptional in nature, the best views plus plant and animal life.

I am happy that you have always seen Mr. Njojo (Stanley) in Liss compound, but this adventure is a must enjoy.

We clearly believe you will adore Uganda to be your second home away from England that you will need to come back every year or stay forever,

We are very ready working with you and warmly welcome you to Uganda.

We look forward to meeting you

Yowasi Byaruhanga

This entry was posted in Kafuro Primary School, Liss Junior School and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to WELCOME TO UGANDA, JESS

1. Becki ffrench says:

Miss Duncan and Megan and all the team we send you our best for your journey.God Speed and HUGE HELLO from Elizabeth and I, loving your work we are so excited for you xxx

2. Miss Duncan says:

Dear Yowasi,

Thank you so much for your lovely message. I can’t wait to come over and meet you all. I am really excited about my visit and have heard wonderful things about Uganda from Mr Stanley.

Best wishes and see you soon,
    Jessica Duncan