Liss Jnr Sch Weather
TagsBeekeeping Club bees British Council Bukorwe Primary School Class AS Class KB Class P6 Class P7 Cob Oven conservation Food Fundraising Henry Green Honey Joe Williams Kafuro Primary School Katunguru Primary School Kyambura Primary School Liss Junior School Molly Mrs Green Mr Stanley Muhudi Oscar & Imogen P7 Queen of Katwe Rowan Class School Grounds Day Science solar panels Solar Schools Stu the ranger Sustainability Tag Rugby The School Grounds We'd Like The School We'd Like Twinning Project Uganda Uganda 2014 Uganda 2015 Uganda 2016 Uganda 2017 Weather Station Year 6 Yowasi
Who has visited
Where have they visited from?
Other Twinning Project Blogs
Here are some other Twinning Project blogs
- Writing letters to Africell (Queen Elizabeth Parks Project Schools' Blog)
- Czech and Belgian Teachers visit Liss and West Meon (Queen Elizabeth Parks Project Schools' Blog)
- Victory for Katunguru Primary School (The Hart Plain Junior & Katunguru Primary Schools Blog)
- Our New Nature Station (The West Meon & Mahyoro Primary Schools Blog)
- Cluster Meeting (The Clanfield Junior School & Bukorwe Primary School Blog)
- UK Schools Cluster Meeting (The West Meon & Mahyoro Primary Schools Blog)
- Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE) (The Clanfield Junior School & Bukorwe Primary School Blog)
- Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE) (The Hart Plain Junior & Katunguru Primary Schools Blog)
- Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE) (Sheet and Kyambura Primary Schools Blog)
- Creepy Crawly Hunting! (Sheet and Kyambura Primary Schools Blog)
Author Archives: astanleyadmin
Greetings to all our friends at Kafuro, other schools in the UK and Uganda and our friends around the world. Regular readers of our blog will know that for some years Kafurp Primary School have suffered from a poor internet … Continue reading
Warm greetings to our friends in Kafuro and throughout schools in the UK and Uganda involved in the Queen Elizabeth Parks Project. Also a big ‘Hello’ to the Czech and Belgian teachers who visited our school and who are likely … Continue reading
If you’ve never visited Kafuro Primary School before and would like a tour, then please follow Mr Stanley’s tour of the school filmed with a 360 degree camera.
For our Year 6 DT project this term, the children will be designing, making and eating a Ugandan-style meal. The children have already carried out some research on the internet about popular Ugandan foods, but today Mr Stanley prepared some … Continue reading
Last night and this morning snow fell in Liss so today the school is closed. As the photos show, the temperature is even colder (-4°C) and there is a good covering of snow on the ground.